Tea is one of our life’s biggest pleasures. It increases mood, blood pressure and perception.
- Use and store Ceylon tea of high quality in an airtight container. Never store tea with other ingredients and aromas that smell hot.
- Use newly cooked water for brewing (preferably water from the smallest mineral content of natural sources). Never use boiled water for an extended quantity of moment that has been boiling. Tea should be brewed when the water is barely at the boiling point. Because of a absence of oxygen, long boiling water will not offer the flavour of real tea.
- Preheat the kettle and other warm water tea brewing products.
- Use one teaspoon per individual of tea leaves and one tea bag per individual.
- Let the brewing tea show its aroma and strength for 3 to 5 minutes. Before pouring into the cup, stir the tea in the teapot.
- If you drink milk tea, pour dairy into a cup first.